Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blog Treasures

I'm supposed to be writing a review of Cath Crowley's Graffiti Moon. I loved it - you'll find my review at The Reading Stack shortly. But I've been derailed. When I dropped into Cath's website to check a few facts, I was distracted by her blog and I've been there ever since - until I took another sidetrip here to tell everyone about all the treasures I found.

Beautiful, beautiful pictures painted with words. Lines I long to have written. This poignant piece, when we marry, made me cry - inside first, then outside. This wonderful poem on perspective (sometimes) life sucks, (sometimes) life (doesn’t) suck contains words I could live my life by. I printed it out and stuck it on my wall.

Now for the ultimate detour. I'm off to the library to hunt down the Cath Crowley backlist

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin